1. Clean up after yourself - We are happy to clean the gym from normal use … however please pick up trash and belongings
2. Do not leave clothes and shoes on the floor - tripping hazard for others!!
3. NO LEGS should be used on the SALMON LADDER - The Salmon Ladder is an UPPER BODY obstacle
4. Do not chew gum in the gym
5. Please do not eat past the benched area
6. Please ONLY drink water on non-matted areas
7. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE IT PLEASE ASK!! We are happy to help!
8. UNATTENDED CHILDREN MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OF AGE
9. The SLIDE for the ZIP LINE is ONLY TO BE USED FOR THE ZIP LINE unless STAFF says otherwise
10. Only ONE person is allowed on top of each warped wall at a time!
11. To get up the warped walls you must RUN UP on your own! - Climbing from the small wall to the top of the larger wall is not allowed.
12. There is a one way exit from warped wall that is labeled. This is the only way anyone should exit from the warped walls
13. OBSTACLE COURSES are ALWAYS a ONE-WAY ROUTE
14. Do not pass someone on an obstacle course
15. Ask Staff for assistance if you are unsure of ANYTHING
16. If you want to bring out an obstacle or move an obstacle please check with staff before doing so
17. Only enter Zip-Line Tower if allowed! Once inside only one person per platform
18. You must be clipped in if you climb above the stop signs on the top-rope walls!
19. ONE person can climb in the cave at a time
20. NO SMOKING is allowed in front of OR inside Challenge Rocks
21. Lead climbing, lead belaying, and belaying are allowed ONLY for those who are certified by Challenge Rocks
22. BE SAFE & HAVE FUN!!!