We are so excited to welcome your child to camp!
Please review the following guidelines with your child prior to the first day of his or her session.
PLEASE NOTE: These regulations and procedures are mandated by the CDC. It will be a big change for kids and staff alike,
BUT THE DAY WILL STILL BE FULL OF FUN AND ADVENTURE!
1. Please screen your child's health daily prior to heading to Challenge Rocks. Children with a temperature exceeding 99 upon arrival will not be able to attend the program until they are fever-free for 48 hours. If this excludes your child for the week, a credit will be placed on your Challenge Rocks account.
2. MASKS ARE REQUIRED EXCEPT WHEN EATING OR DRINKING. Upon entry to the gym space, hand sanitizer will be provided and your child will head to their designated area to put away belongings.
3. Registration is limited to 2 groups of 15 children per session to allow for social distancing. Groups will be designated on the first day of the session and children will remain with their group and counselor for the duration of the session. Each group will have a designated area of the gym to use as well as designated materials when possible.
4. Hygiene Protocols and Expectations: Children will wash hands regularly and prior to snack and lunch under the supervision of the Program Director or Group Leader. Use of a mask is required.
5. If your child develops a fever and/or COVID-19-like symptoms in the course of the day, you will be contacted to pick up your child immediately. In case of fever, your child may not return until he or she is fever-free for 48 hours.