We are so excited to welcome your child to Summer Program 2020!
Like the rest of the world, we are putting many protocols into place to comply with CDC regulations that will keep your children and our staff safe and in an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please review the following guidelines with your child prior to the first day of his or her session.
PLEASE NOTE: These regulations and procedures are mandated by the CDC. It will be a big change for kids and staff, alike,
BUT THE DAY WILL STILL BE FULL OF FUN AND ADVENTURE! WE PROMISE!
1. Please screen your child's health daily prior to heading to Challenge Rocks. Children with a temperature exceeding 99 upon arrival will not be able to attend the program that day or until he or she is fever-free for 48 hours. If this excludes your child for the week, registration for a later week will be granted (subject to availability).
2. Upon arrival, please have your child wear a mask and form a line outside of the door, maintaining 6ft. distance from the child ahead, and wait to have a temperature check by our Program Director. Upon entry to the gym space, hand sanitizer will be provided and your child will head to his or her designated area to put away belongings. Parents will not be permitted into the building.
3. Registration is being limited to no more than 2 groups of 10 children per session to allow for social distance to be observed. Groups will be designated on the first day of the session and children will remain with their group and counselor for the duration of the session. Each group will have a designated area of the gym to use as well as designated materials, when possible.
4. Hygiene Protocols and Expectations: Children will wash hands hourly and prior to snack and lunch under the supervision of the Program Director or Group Leader. Use of a mask is encouraged but MANDATORY when 6ft. social distance is not possible. One-way foot traffic paths have been designated in the gym space. High-touch surfaces will sanitized regularly throughout the day. We will be outside as much as possible.
5. If your child develops a fever and/or COVID-19-like symptoms in the course of the day, you will be contacted to pick up your child immediately. In case of fever, your child may not return until he or she is fever-free for 48 hours. (See line 1 for details).
6. The front door is designated as an entry-only point. Pick up will be at the back door (drive around to the back of the building). Please remain in your car and a staff member will bring your child to you.