Like the rest of the world, we are putting many protocols into place to comply with CDC regulations to keep you and our staff safe in an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
1. Upon arrival, we will ask you to sanitize your hands and shoes. You will be required to sanitize your hands between climbs. We've provided sanitizer throughout the gym.
2. A cloth face covering must be worn at all times in the gym, including when climbing. Mask breaks are only allowed in designated, socially distanced areas.
3. As required by CDC regulations, water fountains are not available. Please bring a water bottle.
4. Routes have been set up and the gym has been marked to encourage social distancing. SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE OBSERVED.
5. Climbers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult who must wear a mask.
We recognize that these are big changes, but, together, we can help to stop the spread of COVID-19 while resuming our climbing activity.