As you may know, earlier we announced that we made a difficult decision to temporarily close to the public. We remain hopeful that the threat of COVID-19 will soon diminish and that we can responsibly reopen the gym. Community health and safety remains our guide, and while we cannot accurately predict reopening date, we believe that it will be no earlier than May 4th.
During this time we will be making improvements to our physical space and we’ll keep you updated on the progress via our Facebook page. Please know that we miss seeing your children around the gym and that we are very grateful for an overwhelming response from the community.
If you would like to support us and our staff during this difficult time, we humbly ask that you please consider keeping your membership active, continue to register for summer camp or purchase a gift card for future use here.
We look forward to seeing you back soon climbing on a whole new set of routes. Thank you deeply for your patience and support.
Challenge Rocks Staff